Friday, October 15, 2010

Stuggles

With every day comes a struggle for me.

Keep going? Or give up?

My mind says keep going, my body says keep going, but sometimes it just doesn't synch up. Today is fine, great in fact, but when I look back at the last month I wonder what I was doing? I'm not dwelling on the past, but I think I need to take a look down that road to prepare myself for what's ahead.

My eating habits are getting back on track. Right now I feel like I'm overdoing it on the fruits and veggies. I normally eat a piece of whole wheat bread with one tablespoon of peanut butter for breakfast along with a banana. Sometime in the midst of my morning I have grapes (at least lately, or an apple or such). Then I've been snacking on carrots, califlower, broccoli, radishes and celery with some hummus. Lunch is leftovers, with a salad. For my afternoon snack more mixed veggies, but sometimes it's a smoothie: 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1/2 banana, 1/2 blueberries, 1/2 cup to 1 cup water. Supper, whatever we're eating plus at least two veggies. I'm veggin' it up.

The more I do it, the more my body likes it. I feel like I have my body back now. It's not horrible and drudging through my daily activities, though I am sick. Ugh. I've been yucky sick for over a week now! Not sick enough to stay home, but too sick to feel well. Sucks, right?

So tonight? The agenda tonight is sleep. I've been up too late watching too many crappy (and wonderful) shows!

Next week? Halting the procrastination that is cramping my workout style.

No comments:

Post a Comment