Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I will

I will smile when I see myself in the mirror.

I will MEAN IT when I smile at myself in the mirror.

I will love the days I have been given to fight this battle against obesity.

I will continue to count calories.

I will one day let myself eat as I should, no calorie counting, lots of veggies.

I will continue to love almost every vegetable I've come across. Beets, I don't know if we're there yet.

I will run.

I will sweat.

I will laugh and cry and shake my fist with anger at "those days" that made me sad.

I will eat my fruits and vegetables, just like my mama told me to.

I will get guns. GUNS MAN! (biceps, for all those who fear my shooting ability).

I will take one step forward.

I will look behind me to appreciate where I've come.

I will continue. Walking, running, crawling if need be.

I will go on.

I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment