Sunday, August 16, 2009

And the eating began

Oh my, I've kind of sucked it up the last couple of days when it comes to eating. On Friday, I decided to have a cheat day. I haven't had one since last month, I told myself I could have one a month, so, since we were having a potluck at work I thought it would be a great day for a cheat! People bring such amazing food and I wanted a bite of everything (isn't that normal).

so I stuffed myself. And then, I went back for a chocolate chip cookie and more watergate salad. I ate a really sensible dinner and when you check it out on your daily report, I don't think I ate more than my body expended, but at the same time, OMGoodness I ate a lot.

So then yesterday I didn't feel so hot. I didn't feel bad, mind you, but I didn't feel good either. Since I didn't feel good, I didn't feel like making supper. We ordered pizza, which normally I would have a slice and then have some veggies and such and be good to go. Get a slice of pizza and still stay in my calories, maybe even at the low end. I HAD THREE PIECES. Oh wow. Boom, calories blown. I still stayed within the calories my body is burning, so I shouldn't see a gain just from eating 2,000 calories two days in a row, but now, again, I don't feel so hot today.

I don't mind eating right, but I have no motivation to exercise. I'm still going on a walk today. I'm making myself because I know this is a cycle. I'll eat bad, feel bad, won't exercise, feel worse and spiral back those ten lbs. I've lost.

Am I down about not eating so great? A little. Is it going to affect my dream of the loss of 50 lbs? No. That would be dumb on my part! Anyway, Today my challenge will be to go walking. Yay for overcoming challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment