Friday, July 31, 2009

Trudging on

There has been a little change this week in my weight, I measured and the results were good, and while that is great I feel like I'm just going through the motions when it comes to this lifestyle. I know that "they" say people learn from doing, so if I eat healthy and continue to exercise, the habits I'm making will become my life. I hope so.

It's not that things are horrible in my life, it's not that I'm not content with the way my body is changing, I think I'm just worn out. Honestly, I think I just want some added zest today. I want a little spice, I want a little newness. I get stuck in these ruts and then I feel blah.

Summer is coming to an end sooner than I want it to, I'm back at work after almost a week off, and I think newness has some appeal. So, for newness, any suggestions? And advice on how to get rid of this blah-ness today? I'll try anything once!

No comments:

Post a Comment