Friday, December 17, 2010

Biggest Loser

So, I'm actively on sparkpeople.com again. Loving it. And I'm signed up for the Biggest Loser Challenge 15. You get placed on a team and then your team competes against the other teams in the challenge to lose the most weight. If you win, you get your name in lights! And Bragging rights. Since I've been doing SO well (insert sarcasm) at keeping myself motivated, I am going to ask all these wonderful people for motivation and help and support. I have such a wonderful support system, but knowing these people are, in a way, counting on me and for me, I think it will push my boundaries.

I need my boundaries pushed. For a second, just a split second I thought about getting a personal trainer. The problems with that are that then I have to join a gym, plus pay for a trainer. I have almost everything I need gym-wise/dvds to keep me going, but only good a trainer would do me is they would be paid to kick my butt on a daily basis. Maybe when it gets warmer out I'll invest in some time with a running coach, I could definitely use some help there, but we'll see how things go.

For now, I'm happy to be part of a community again where if all you do is talk about weight, that's fine. I've dropped some teams that I never followed, so that frees up some reading time, and I'm gonna kick butt in this next round!

No comments:

Post a Comment