Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What I'm doing is amazing!

Good morning ! Today I feel rejuvenated, renewed and so happy, compared to my last few days where I just felt BLAH. I can't tell you what the change is. Maybe my sunshine from Saturday is kicking in, maybe my body was just a little off, who knows, but I like to think it's the sunshine. Which makes me want to say:

What we're doing is amazing. Please tell yourself that right now, if you're around people you can shout it in your head, but otherwise, SAY IT OUT LOUD! "What I'm doing is amazing!"

We are changing our lives, one step, one portion at a time. That takes so much time and energy that many people never even attempt it. In the midst of all of this we beat ourselves up because we think we're not doing enough, that we're not trying hard enough, but we're trying!

So, in the spirit of my happiness, I wanted to post three things that I love about me. That no matter what I still love about me even when I'm not loving me as much as I should be.

1. I love that I always try to see the best in people.

2. I love that when I laugh it makes the SO happy, and vice versa.

3. I love my eyes and that my mom always told me they were like my Grandma's eyes, what my grandpa used to call 'cat eyes'.

What do you love about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment