Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bum-chica-Wah-Wah

So, I'm large. I'm not putting myself down, not in the least, not in any way, SHAPE (hahah!) or Form! Okay, If you can't tell, I'm excited. I'm officially wearing a large shirt. Down from Extra Large? XL goodbye! Okay, except for button-down shirts. My chest is too large for button shirts not to gape still. Oh well, it runs in the family.

I have not been a large since the beginning of college, eight years ago. I probably won't ever be much smaller than a large, due to the large chests that run in the family. I'm just so excited though! I'm going to try to get the SO to take a picture of me later tonight in the LARGE shirt that I'm wearing. The thing is, I know it's only a size. I know it's a LARGE instead of an XL, or a medium or a small. But I look in the mirror and go. Darn it I'm sexy!

I have curves. Good! I love curves, but my stomach is getting flatter and those curves aren't all the rolls in my waist anymore. My back is slimmer, it's crazy. I used to think that I had a decent profile. From a front-on view I didn't think I looked so hot because my hips were wider and my chest is large. Then I gained a bunch of weight and I didn't like my profile, my font, my back or anything.

I'm not perfect, I'm not thin, I'm definitely not a size two, but I'm starting to like what I see in the mirror again. Most of the time, it's probably because I'm smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment