Friday, September 11, 2009

Breakfast, ugh.

I don't know if you can call Hardee's breakfast really breakfast, but that's what I had today. Oh, just a sausage and egg biscuit and some cinnamon raisin things. The same breakfast I've had hundreds of times but then normally I also would have had orange juice and the potato wedge things. So, I thought, I'll have the sandwhich and a cinnamon raisin biscuit. Well, I got the two, one for the SO's dad, but I ended up eating them both. Doh!

It kicked my butt. It's over 1,000 calories! I didn't' look it up before we went. We were dropping my car off to get a new muffler (I love my car, but it's a POS). OH MY GOODNESS! So, I already ate it, too bad for me. So for the rest of the day I'm having one of my favorite meals, baked potato with salsa on it and some mixed vegetables for lunch and for dinner, and some fruit for snacks.

I'm still going over my calories for the day, but only by 100 calories. Oh my. I just feel bad that I didn't even think about it, I just ate it! So, healthy eating for the rest of the day, I think I'm going to clean part of the basement! And I'm going to go on my long run today. The day won't end up too badly after all, but Hardee's still ruined my breakfast :D

No comments:

Post a Comment