Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I hurt

I'm a hurting unit today. It's bad. Really bad. Like, I had trouble sleeping last night because of all of the pain going on in my legs bad. And I couldn't take ibuprofen because I had a drink with tequila and I don't want to ruin my liver.

I'm not quite sure what it is. I worked out a decent amount yesterday, but I only pushed myself a LITTLE harder than I have been. I didn't run more, I ran less, actually. Only two miles. But, man! I stretched. I drank lots of water. I did walk around the mall for another hour while I was waiting for tires to be put on my truck, but c'mon! I've done that before! My shoes aren't new, but they aren't old by any means. They have less than 50 miles on them. Oh boy. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Definite lack of sleep last night. I woke up later than normal yesterday because I had the day off, but not crazy late. And then I kept waking up. And kept waking up. And the the cats were crazy. I sound like Mr. Scrooge today, don't I? At 3:30 a.m. I finally got up because I had to wake up in a hour anyway. I thought I'd just go in to work early. I sat down on the beautiful wonderful couch in the living room and my eyelids felt heavy. Of course, as soon as I laid down it took me 45 minutes to get to sleep. So instead of going to work early, I came to work late. I'm staying late, and I'll be here SUPER early tomorrow morning.

So my plan today: Walk on the mill for at least twenty minutes. I know it seems counter intuitive, but I think a nice slow pace might stretch my muscles and get some lactic acid worked out. A good supper, spaghetti and italian sausage! Woo-hoo! Move (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix anyone) and bed. Sweet sweet bed. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment